– Strong communicative and relational skills;
– Availability to frequent business trips to follow clients, commercial visits, development, participation in expo fairs;
– Deep interest in the aeronautics sector and its dynamics;
– Initiative, dynamism, spirit of adaptation and tolerance to stress.
– The origin from the sector and in the analogous role will be preferential.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautics /Aerospace (minimum grade 107/110).
Fluent English (C1-C2)
Second language preferential.