– Educational qualification: high school diploma in mechanical engineering (mechanical expert).
– Languages: good knowledge of English.
– Computer skills: good knowledge of IT tools.
– Knowledge of the procedures of quality control, perception and use of measuring instruments, drafting of dimensional reports.
– Communication and relational skills flexibility and adaptability;
– Priority management capacity;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Practicality and good problem solving skills;
– Accuracy and reliability;
– Stress management.
Description of activities
– Seats final inspection and control;
– Testing of mechanical parts (external and internal production);
– Dimensional / aesthetic control and semi-finished mechanical tests produced internally and by external suppliers;
– Check with suitable instrumentation (caliper, micrometer, 3D measuring machine, etc.) of the parts produced according to manufacturing data (Technical notes – Drawings – etc.). Issue of identification card – issue and management of test reports and reports of non-compliance;
– Inspection and testing of the finished product: management of the documentation supplied and any non-conformity.