– High capacity for planning and organization of work in the medium / long term.
– High communication and listening skills.
– Ability for team working and for developing human relationships.
– Ability to manage activities and to make decisions under pressure conditions.
– Focus on targets and a high sense of responsibility and attention to the priorities associated with the success of the program.
– Ability to use presentation procedures.
– Availability to travel.
Technical and management skills
– Ensure that the program targets are clearly defined and continuously updated.
– Ensure compliance with targets in terms of time, cost and product quality shared internally and with the customer.
– Coordination of internal communication between the functions and managing the information ‘from’ and ‘towards’ the customer.
– Satisfy the customer needs respecting the planned timetable by managing the analysis activities for the resolution and prevention of problems related to the program.
– Responsible for customer satisfaction regarding the resolution of any problem, representing the staff of his/her own management both internally and externally.
– Report periodically to the Management on the status of the programs he/she is responsible, granting a rapid escalation related to the major critical issues.
– Support the management in the guidelines definition related to the programs, in the planning of the activities / resources and in the costs monitoring (budget).
– Maintaining and ensuring an appropriate and professional behaviour of the management team.
– University education, Management Engineering, Economics and Business, Business Management or similar (Triennial / Master).
– Detailed knowledge of planning tools (Ms Project), and coordination (communication tools, time management and meetings).
– Knowledge of basic financial instruments for program management.
– Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral).