– Educational qualification: high school diploma with a technical direction, preferably a mechanical field or a degree in Mechanical Engineering;
– Languages: good knowledge of the English;
– Computer skills: good knowledge of IT tools such as: Office Package, AutoCad and ProE.
– Communication and interpersonal skills;
– Flexibility and adaptability;
– Priority management capacity;
– Practicality and good problem solving skills;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Accuracy and reliability;
– Stress management.
Description of activities
– Implementation, control, qualification and management of technological processes;
– Implementation, optimization and qualification of production processes in accordance with the quality requirements of the project.
The main processes of interest are as follows:
– Electrolytic and non-superficial surface protection treatments;
– Thermal treatments;
– Molding of thermoformable materials;
– Thermoplastic injection molding;
– Composite molding;
– Foamed polyurethane materials.
– Drafting of process specifications.