– Educational qualification: degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
– Languages: good knowledge of English;
– Computer skills: good knowledge of IT tools such as: Office package, AutoCad, ProE;
– Communication and interpersonal skills;
– Flexibility and adaptability;
– Ability to manage priorities;
– Practicality and good problem solving skills;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Accuracy and reliability;
– Stress management.
Description of activities
– Optimization and control of assembly processes for seats and interiors;
– Drafting and management of applicable technical documentation;
– Drafting and management of the documentation necessary for the control of the committed configuration.
– Lay-Out design for assembly processes;
– Design and optimization of assembly stations and related tools;
– Editing of the assembly technical documentation;
– Management of project modifications;
– Check the product configuration.