– Educational qualification: high school diploma with a technical direction, preferably a mechanical field or a degree in Mechanical Engineering;
– Languages: sufficient knowledge of English;
– Computer skills: good knowledge of IT tools such as: Office package, AS400 management system;
– Communication and interpersonal skills;
– Flexibility and adaptability;
– Priority management capacity;
– Practicality and good problem solving skills;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Accuracy and reliability;
– Stress management.
Description of activities
– Drafting of production cycles and timing of operations;
– Drafting of production cycles for:
machining of chip removal;
machining of cutting, bending and cutting;
batch processing such as heat and surface treatments;
molding of thermoplastic, polyurethane and composite materials.
– Timing of operations;
– Identification of the most suitable methodologies for operations.